Course: Your Hotel – Korean Folk Village – Your hotel
Minimum Pax: 2
Time Required: 13:00~17:30
Fee: 60,000 won p/p
Korean Folk Village
The purpose of Korean Folk Village is to display elements of traditional Korean life and culture. There are multiple sections to the park. There are numerous replicas of traditional houses of the different social classes (peasant, landowner, yangban) from various regions.
Click here if you want to know more detail.
Book Afternoon Korean Folk Village Tour
– If cancelled up to 1 day before the tour you applied, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the fee will be charged.* JSA tour is excluded.
– It is possible to pay all the tour fees by credit card or in cash on the tour day.
-Cancellation fee will be charged. Please refer to the tour page for details.
Cautions during reservation
Please take caution to enter precise hotel(hotel name, phone number) and email information for efficient pick ups
After having received a reservation, the pick up time will be noticed through e-mail
If you do not receive a reply mail within 3 days please send your brief information (name of travel product, address, phone number, information of companions, etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write the place in the comment field If you would like to change the meeting place.
– All the tours Include the guide, transportation, admission fee.
– Child fares: 30% DC under 10years of age.- Some morning tours will be dropped off at Itaewon or city hall.(Near Myeongdong)
– We notice that We have no responsiblity for your personal incidents and losses during all the tours.
– We are stuck in a traffic jam the pick up service will be delayed.