Chuncheon Korea Open International Taekwondo Championships
A Letter of Introduction
Dear Taekwondo Families,
We are very pleased to inform you that we, Rye Tour Co., Ltd. has been assigned as an official travel agency of The Chuncheon Korea Open International Taekwondo Championships 2017 which will be held in CHUNCHEON CITY, a beautiful lakeside city and the center of Taekwondo, from July 02 to July 07, 2017.(6days)
We have played key role in inbound tourism within Korea since its establishment offering profound service with our bilingual staff, experienced tour guides or translators, top class transportations, comfortable hotels , accommodations and most importantly, best customized itineraries.
With our previous experiences of the CHUNCHEON KOREA OPEN,we would like to offer services as follows,
-Accommodations at Hotels, Resorts and Univercity Dormitary
-Transportations Between Incheon airport and Venue or Hotels in Chuncheon
-Shuttle between Venue and Hotels
-Meals for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
-Tour and Information Desk at your Hotel and Venue as request basis to our company.
Chuncheon City, the birth place of Taekwondo, and the Organizing Committee has long prepared the Championship 2015 that will be a big Taekwondo Festival for all Taekwondo families to gain experience with more Taekwondo skills.
We hope you favor us with your continued concern and participation.
We look forward to seeing you in CHUNCHEON, the Capital of Taekwondo. Thank you.
C K Sung/Director of Rye Tours
E-Mail : email@example.com Tel. No. 82-2-725-0808 Fax.No.82-2-761-4808
Free Tours for Chuncheon TKD 2017
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Date :July 2~July 7, 2017 (6days)
- Venue : Hoban Gym, Chuncheon City, Gangwon Province
- Events : 3 Types of CompetitionsGyeorugi, Gyeongyeon, Color Belts Gyeorugi)
- Participant Scale : 2,500 people from 60 countries
- Sanctioned by : World Taekwondo Federation
- Hosted by : Chuncheon City, Korea Taekwondo Association
- Organized by
– Organizing Committee of CHUNCHEON KOREA OPEN International Taekwondo Championships,
Gangwon-do Taekwondo Association
- Sponsored by
– Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Gangwon province,
Korea Sports Promotion Foundation, Korea National Tourism Organization, Kukkiwon,
Chuncheon City Taekwondo Association, Adidas
CLASSIFICATION OF COMPETITION
|Gyeorugi||July 2 (Sun) ~July 7 (Fri)||1,000||• Men’s & Women’s
• Men’s & Women’s 5-player Team
|Gyeongyeon||July 2 (Sun)~July 5 (Wed)||800||• Recognized Poomsae : Individual/Team/Pair (Children/Junior/Senior)
• Freestyle Poomsae : Individual/Team/Pair (Junior/Senior)
• New Poomsae(Himchari, Saebyeol, Bigak, Nareusya) : Individual/Team/Pair (Junior/Senior)
• Gyeokpa(Sonnal, Jumeok) : Individual (Senior)
|July 6 (Thu)~July 7 (Fri)||200||• Color belts (red, blue, yellow mixed)
• Black belts
* Tournament of 4 competitors in each division.