Tour operates from 2 Persons
Time Required: 07:00~18:30
Tour Name, Fee:
A) Nami + Snow KRW60,000p/p
B) Nami + Snow Sled KRW75,000p/p
C) Nami + Ski KRW85,000p/p
(Children Under 10 Receive 10% D.C)
under 5years old are unable for skiing or snowboarding for safety reasons
Course: Meeting place – Nami Island – Elysian Gangchon Resort – Duty Free Shop – Drop off at Myeongdong
A) Transportation, Tour Guide, Admission Fee (Nami Island)
B) Transportation, Tour Guide, Snow Sled Ticket, Admission Fee (Nami Island)
C) Transportation, Tour Guide, Admission Fee (Nami Island), Ski Gear, Ski Glove and Basic Ski lesson, Moving Walk
Exclusion: Lunch, Ski Clothes, Ski Lift
Option: Ski Clothes- KRW15,000, Ski Lift- KRW60,000, Snow Board- KRW 10,000
1. 07:00 AM Hongik Univ. Subway Station Exit No 8
2. 07:40 AM Myeongdong Subway Station Exit No 2
3. 08:00 AM Dongdaemun History & Cultural Park Subway Station Exit No 8
* Drop place will be only Myeongdong
– Personal expenses
– If cancelled up to 1 day before the tour you applied, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the fee will be charged.* JSA tour is excluded.
– It is possible to pay all the tour fees by credit card or in cash on the tour day.
-Cancellation fee will be charged. Please refer to the tour page for details.
Cautions during reservation
Please take caution to enter precise hotel(hotel name, phone number) and email information for efficient pick ups
After having received a reservation, the pick up time will be noticed through e-mail
If you do not receive a reply mail within 3 days please send your brief information (name of travel product, address, phone number, information of companions, etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write the place in the comment field If you would like to change the meeting place.
– All the tours Include the guide, transportation, admission fee.
– We notice that We have no responsibility for your personal incidents and losses during all the tours.
– We are stuck in a traffic jam the pick up service will be delayed.
The Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort
The Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort, with its multitude of ski slopes, is a great destination for skiers of all abilities. The resort is located within a beautiful valley, and skiers can enjoy a panoramic view of the natural scenery while gliding down the slopes.
Chuncheon is known for the filming of popular TV drama Winter Sonata, and part of the series was set on Namiseom Island in an artificial lake southwest of Chuncheon. It’s home to rows of majestic redwoods, ginkgos and pines, making it ideal for strolling. The island is also home to roaming deer, ostriches and various waterfowl, and hosts rotating art and photography exhibits. , HALAL certified restaurant and Muslim Prayer Room in Nami Island