DMZ TOUR 1 DMZ(The 3rd Infiltration Tunnel) Tour
Time Required:A) 08:00 ~ 14:30 Morning minimum Pax: 1
B) 08:00 ~ 15:00 Morning + Lunch minimum Pax:1
C) 11:00 ~ 18:00 Afternoon minimum Pax:3
D) 08:00 ~ 16:30 Fullday Tour minimum Pax:1
(Except Mondays, National Holidays)
Fee: A) KRW46,000p/p B) KRW55,000p/p C) KRW55,000p/p D) KRW65,000p/p
A, C) Hotel – Imjingak Park – Freedom Bridge – The 3rd Infiltration Tunnel – DMZ Theater / Exhibition Hall – Dora Observatory – Dorasan Station – Unification Village Pass by – Ginseng Center or Duty Free Shop – Drop off at City Hall
B) A + Lunch
D) Hotel – Half day DMZ tour – Lunch – Insadong Antique Market – Hotel
Please bring your passport on your tour day.
*No tour on Mondays and National Holidays.
Imjingak park located at 50km northwest of Seoul was built for 5 million people who lost home. Major facilities include North Hall where you can get a view of lifestyle of North Korea.
Freedom Bridge is located at 2 kilometers north of Munsan, and it is the only path that connects between the south and north around Imjin river. It was originally the Kyung-eu railway bridge, and reconstructed to the road bridge later.
The 3rd infiltration Tunnel
The third tunnel was discovered in October of 1978. 1.95 meters high, 2.1 meters wide and 1,635 meters long, it penetrates 435 meters south of the military demarcation line and ends at the Truce Village of Panmunjeom.
DMZ Theater / Exhibition Hall
It is a museum which has exhibition halls and provide you information on DMZ.
From Dora Observatory, tourists can view the North Korean propaganda village in the DMZ and as far north as the city of Gaeseong.
52 years of anticipation, waiting for the day when the two countries will be united once again. Dorasan station, the northernmost station in South Korea, has planned to connect the Gyongueisun(Line) and it will be linked to the European continent via the Siberian Railway.
Please take caution to enter precise hotel(hotel name, phone number) and email information for efficient pick ups
After having received a reservation, the pick up time will be noticed through e-mail.
If you do not receive a reply mail within 3 days please send your brief information (name of travel product, address, phone number, information of companions, etc) to email@example.com
Please write the place in the comment field If you would like to change the meeting place.
– If cancelled up to 1 day before the tour you applied, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the fee will be charged.
– It is possible to pay all the tour fees by credit card or in cash on the tour day.
– Children from 3 -10 years old can get 30 % off discount. Free for infants
– All the tours Include the guide, transportation, admission fee.
– Some morning tours will be dropped off at City hall.(Near Myeongdong)
– We notice that We have no responsiblity for your personal incidents and losses during all the tours.
– We are stuck in a traffic jam the pick up service will be delayed.