Hotel – Seoul Fortress Wall (Sukjeongmun Gate) – Blue House (Pass by) – Ginseng Center – Lunch – Dongdaemun (Ihwa Mural Village) – Cheonggyecheon Stream – Duty Free Shop – Hotel
*Visitors must present a valid ID.
Minimum Pax: 2
Time Required: 09:30~17:00(Except Every Mondays)
Fee: 88,000 won p/p(Incl. Lunch)
Of the 4 Great Gates(Sukjeongmun, Namdaemun, Dongdaemun, and Seodaemun), established by the Emperor of 1396, Sukjeongmun is called the north gate.
Located to the north of Seoul, this gate, with Gyeongbokgung Palace in the center and Changaemun (Jahamun) to the right, make up the wings of the north gate. Due to the possible danger of the area being damaged from all the pedestrians, the Emperor of 1413 planted pine trees and prohibited passing this area. Henceforth, Sukjeongmun became a scenic walkway until the North Korean Communist infiltration of 1968, which prohibited the passing of all civilians.
The reopening of Sukjeongmun in April of 2006 has led to the opening of Bukak Mountain in April of 2007 and is in the process of dividing it into 3 courses. Bukak Mountain has been kept well-preserved due to a long period of restriction in this area, and if you climb the mountain, you will be able to see all of Seoul in one breath.
Ihwa Mural Village
The local Public Art Committee carried out the Naksan Project in 2006 to improve the local environment of Ihwa Village. Approximately 60 artists painted walls and installed artworks for the project. Visitors to the village can enjoy looking for and viewing the beautiful murals and sculptures in the village.
The Cheonggyecheon used to be a naturally formed stream before the Joseon Dynasty designated Seoul as its capital. It was used for women gathered along the stream, bringing a load of clothes to wash and cauldrons to boil the clothes, and children playing in the stream.
– If cancelled up to 1 day before the tour you applied, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the fee will be charged.* JSA tour is excluded.
– It is possible to pay all the tour fees by credit card or in cash on the tour day.
-Cancellation fee will be charged. Please refer to the tour page for details.
Cautions during reservation
Please take caution to enter precise hotel(hotel name, phone number) and email information for efficient pick ups
After having received a reservation, the pick up time will be noticed through e-mail
If you do not receive a reply mail within 3 days please send your brief information (name of travel product, address, phone number, information of companions, etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write the place in the comment field If you would like to change the meeting place.
– All the tours Include the guide, transportation, admission fee.
– Child fares: 30% DC under 10years of age.- Some morning tours will be dropped off at Itaewon or city hall.(Near Myeongdong)
– We notice that We have no responsiblity for your personal incidents and losses during all the tours.
– We are stuck in a traffic jam the pick up service will be delayed.