Your Hotel – Nanta Performances(Myeongdong Theater) – Your Hotel or your preferred drop-off location – central Seoul only.
Minimum Pax: 3
Time Required: 16:00, 17:00, 20:00
Fee: 80,000 won p/p
Nanta Theater is the place where you can see and enjoy the first Korean non-verbal performance called ‘Nanta’. Nanta is a pattern of performances combined with traditional Korean folk performance called ‘Samulnori’ and western form of performance. They perform using all the things that can make sounds such as pots, pans, and plates, etc. This performance will make you satisfied with traditional rhythm and heats of Korean style.
– If cancelled up to 1 day before the tour you applied, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the fee will be charged.* JSA tour is excluded.
– It is possible to pay all the tour fees by credit card or in cash on the tour day.
-Cancellation fee will be charged. Please refer to the tour page for details.
Cautions during reservation
Please take caution to enter precise hotel(hotel name, phone number) and email information for efficient pick ups
After having received a reservation, the pick up time will be noticed through e-mail
If you do not receive a reply mail within 3 days please send your brief information (name of travel product, address, phone number, information of companions, etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write the place in the comment field If you would like to change the meeting place.
– All the tours Include the guide, transportation, admission fee.
– We notice that We have no responsiblity for your personal incidents and losses during all the tours.
– If we are stuck in a traffic jam the pick up service will be delayed.