Your Hotel – N Seoul Tower – Myeongdong – Namdaemun Market – Your Hotel or your preferred drop-off location – central Seoul only.
Minimum Pax: 2
Time Required: 18:00~22:00
Fee: 80,000 won p/p
N Seoul Tower
The N Seoul Tower, (Hangul: N서울타워), officially the YTN Seoul Tower and commonly known as the Namsan Tower or Seoul Tower, is a communication and observation tower located on Namsan Mountain in central Seoul, South Korea. At 236m, it marks the highest point in Seoul.
Click here if you want to know more detail.
Myeong-dong resembles a massive shopping city. Myeong-dong Street spreads about 1km from Myeong-dong Station (Seoul Subway Line No.4) to Lotte Department Store at Euljiro. All kinds of brand name shops and department stores are clustered on the streets and alleyways.
Namdaemun Market is a large traditional market in Seoul, South Korea. The market is located next to Namdaemun, the “Great South Gate,” which was the main southern gate to the old city. It is the oldest and largest market in Korea.
Click here to know more details.
– If cancelled up to 1 day before the tour you applied, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the fee will be charged.* JSA tour is excluded.
– It is possible to pay all the tour fees by credit card or in cash on the tour day.
-Cancellation fee will be charged. Please refer to the tour page for details.
Cautions during reservation
Please take caution to enter precise hotel(hotel name, phone number) and email information for efficient pick ups
After having received a reservation, the pick up time will be noticed through e-mail
If you do not receive a reply mail within 3 days please send your brief information (name of travel product, address, phone number, information of companions, etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write the place in the comment field If you would like to change the meeting place.
– All the tours Include the guide, transportation, admission fee.
– We notice that We have no responsiblity for your personal incidents and losses during all the tours.
– If we are stuck in a traffic jam the pick up service will be delayed.