D1 : Seoul – Yongduam – Yeomiji Botanic Garden – Jeju Folk Museum – Magic road – Hotel
D2 : Hotel – Jeongbang Waterfall – Seongeup Folk Village – Seongsan Sunrise Peak – Manjang Cave – Sangumburi Crater- Hotel
D3 : Jeju Folk Craft Natural History Museum – Cheonjiyeon Waterfall – Seoul – Your hotel or your preferred drop-off location – central Seoul only.
Minimum Pax: 3
Time Required: 2 Night 3 Days
Fee: 3~4person : 720,000 won p/p, over 5 person 670,000 won p/p
Jeju Island has a mild oceanic climate throughout the year with the smallest annual temperature range in the country. The temperature for the hottest summer months averages no more than 34.7℃and no less than -1.5℃ for winter.
The island is 73km wide and 41km long with a total area of 1,848 Jeju the largest island in South Korea, came into existence 700 to 1,200 thousand years ago when lava spewed from a sub-sea volcano and surfaced above the waters. Then 100 to 300 thousand years ago, another volcanic eruption formed Mt. Halla. The final volcanic eruption that took place approximately 25 thousand years ago created the crater lake, Baekrok-dam, at the summit of the mountain.
Mt. Halla rises in the center of Jeju to 1950m above sea level. The rest of the island slopes down from its summit and is covered with dark gray volcanic rocks and volcanic ash soil. Relatively isolated from the rest of the world, the island’s nature has been well preserved in its prehistoric state. That is why traveling to Jeju is to travel back in time.
Jeju’s natural environment has been preserved as best as possible. The fantastically shaped rocks decorating the seashores, the hundreds of Oreums(secondary volcanos) and the rarest species of flora around the Baekrok-dam lake are all treasures waiting to be discovered by visitors. One cannot see Jeju?unless one looks. It is like seeing only trees before entering a forest.
– If cancelled up to 1 day before the tour you applied, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the fee will be charged.* JSA tour is excluded.
– It is possible to pay all the tour fees by credit card or in cash on the tour day.
-Cancellation fee will be charged. Please refer to the tour page for details.
Cautions during reservation
Please take caution to enter precise hotel(hotel name, phone number) and email information for efficient pick ups
After having received a reservation, the pick up time will be noticed through e-mail
If you do not receive a reply mail within 3 days please send your brief information (name of travel product, address, phone number, information of companions, etc) to email@example.com
Please write the place in the comment field If you would like to change the meeting place.
– All the tours Include the guide, transportation, admission fee.
– Child fares: 30% DC under 10years of age.- Some morning tours will be dropped off at Itaewon or city hall.(Near Myeongdong)
– We notice that We have no responsibility for your personal incidents and losses during all the tours.
– We are stuck in a traffic jam the pick up service will be delayed.